Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Valentine's Day for the Original


So... It has been quite a few weeks since my last blog post. 
As many of you know I gave birth to my newest baby boy at the end of October!
This little bugger is the cutest and gassiest guy, gaining weight exponentially and smiling and laughing nonstop. The love in this house is overwhelming so I decided to get back on track and post a new blog just in time for that fun-loving, chocolate-guzzling, super-sexy holiday, Valentine's Day! 

Rosie's has some pretty awesome goods to gift to your gals! 
Lets start with the super-chic MerCurios delights!



1) Gold Valentine's Chunky Heart Locket - this bad girl comes with two keys,
 one for you and one for...?
2) Pink Crackle Quarts Skull Necklace - I have this amazing stone in a ring too! Fem badass!
3) Tangerine Quartz and Rose Gold Two-Finger Ring - Mercurios specializes in these awesome multi-finger rings. I love the copper tone throughout this beauty.


Is your girl all tatted up?

Is your lady preggers?

Did she steal your (anatomical) heart?

We've got a whole slew of these down at the shop. This chic prints these images on a plastic, enamel composite and adorns them with keys and pretty little jewels. 
Very different jewelry for your very special lady love!


And now for some Norwegian love!


Yes, oh yes, the Fringe Necklace by Norwegian Wood! Could you find a cooler necklace? I think not!


Also by Angie of Norwegian Wood, the Battle Necklace! If she hasn't fallen in love yet then this should seal the deal!


Not all your Valentine's are date-able. Don't forget about the sisters/daughters/mothers out there who have their own uniquely awesome style. 


These cuties are from a new designer to Rosie's, Misala. Michelle of Misala brings us bright, cheerful handbags and coin purses in all shapes and sizes. So sweet!

As if all these goodies weren't enough, Rosie's has some pretty terrific clothing to pick from. Or let me myself and I design a dress for you or someone you love. Handmade custom kids clothes too!

Come visit me at Rosie's Handmade Revolution and pick out the perfect gift!










No comments:

Post a Comment